Rollins Earn and Learn (REAL) Program
This internship site is available to masters level students currently enrolled in the REAL Program. The REAL Program is a program that offers eligible full-time MPH and MSPH students job opportunities. It provides funding for full-time master’s level public health graduate students to support their academic interests with applied public health experiences in federal, state, county, and other government agencies, as well as within Emory University and Emory Healthcare. Interested candidates must be enrolled in the REAL Program.
REAL Program Interns have an opportunity to--
- Research, design and complete a wellness project that supports their educational goals and the goals of the FSAP.
- Assist with the development and delivery of wellness trainings and workshops provided on a range of topics including fitness, nutrition, stress management and more.
- Promote and market wellness services and events using a variety of communications tools including email, social media and flyer creation.
- Support various projects related to the Healthy Emory Strategic Plan.
- Interact with a large and diverse employee population.
To see examples of projects from past interns, click here.