Who We Are
FSAP is your link to a healthier you. We are here to help you enhance your personal and professional well-being through a variety of programs and services designed to promote physical, emotional, social, and occupational health. We utilize a holistic model of service delivery, which supports collaboration and promotes community. The program serves as a resource for faculty, staff, physicians, leaders, and their family members.
Watch a video to learn more about FSAP.
FSAP’s Vision, Mission, and Values
We envision a culture of wellness at Emory that supports our faculty and staff’s efforts to thrive.
To promote wellness by providing services that enhance the emotional, behavioral and organizational health of Emory employees and their families.
- Excellence: To provide evidence-based and innovative services.
- Integrity: To practice at the highest level of ethical standards to provide a safe, confidential environment.
- Respect: To value the breadth of experience and diversity of our community by displaying compassion and sensitivity toward the needs of different individuals and populations.
- Empowerment: To equip individuals and groups within Emory with the knowledge and skills to maximize their health, well-being, and performance.
- Collaboration: To form active partnerships within Emory and the larger community to promote positive change.