FSAP clinicians provide emergency coverage during regular business hours (8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday) for critical concerns.
- If you need an urgent appointment for yourself, a direct report, or a colleague, please call ahead to 404.727.4328 or 727.WELL so that a clinician can respond when you arrive.
- If you are unable to call in advance, all efforts will be made to accommodate the individual as quickly as possible.
FSAP also provides after-hours, on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days per week (including holidays) for crisis situations that need immediate intervention.
- FSAP utilizes an on-call emergency answering service. If a faculty, staff, or family member is in crisis and requires immediate assistance, call FSAP at 404.727.4328 and press #2 to access the after-hours, on-call answering service.
- The on-call FSAP clinician will be contacted and will call you as soon as possible. This clinician will provide guidance for responding to this emergency situation.
- If the caller is in immediate danger or faces harm, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Crisis Intervention Services
Unexpected crises or critical incidents (e.g., the death of a colleague) may occur that have a tremendous impact on the work team and workplace.
- FSAP provides onsite debriefing services to respond to tragedies that impact the work environment (e.g., death of a co-worker, patient, or student; fire or assault).
- In response to these challenging times, supervisors can support their work teams by contacting FSAP as soon as possible and coordinating services that provide important information on self-care and crisis response.
- To request these services, please call FSAP at 404.727.4328 or 404.727.WELL.