Wellness Champions are a crucial part of the efforts to build and sustain a culture of health at Emory. Emory Health & Wellness is recruiting volunteers to serve as Wellness Champions for departments across Emory University and Emory Healthcare. Wellness Champions serve as ambassadors for Emory Health & Wellness and other Healthy Emory programs and have a main responsibility of sharing program information and encouraging healthier habits within their work areas.
- Serve as a “go-to” person about wellness opportunities at Emory.
- Assist others who want to learn more about wellness opportunities at Emory.
- Help Emory launch, market and sustain new and existing wellness programming.
- Motivate and encourage others to adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Commit to serving as a Champion for a minimum of one year.
- Submit a monthly report detailing wellness initiatives in your department/division.
- Attend 2-3 in-person meetings per year.
- Participate in a monthly conference call.
- Participate in at least 2 programs/events sponsored by Emory Health & Wellness annually.
- Commit to share communications about current wellness initatives.
If you are interested in becoming a Wellness Champion, please contact Melissa Morgan, Manager of Wellness Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org